ads by Clixsense

Thursday, November 17, 2022

How our airline reporter got his canceled flight expenses refunded ✈️

My flight was canceled and I was kicking myself for making a rookie mistake when I booked it. I still may never learn my lesson! ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ 
usatoday.com

Travel
 
Thursday, November 17
A row of Delta Air Lines planes, with a regional jet in the foreground similar to the one I was scheduled to fly on to Myrtle Beach.
Our airline reporter's flight was canceled. His tip: Listen to experts
My flight was canceled and I was kicking myself for making a rookie mistake when I booked it. I still may never learn my lesson!
Setting sail? Here's what food is included in your cruise vacation
Lunch from Dive In on Holland America's Rotterdam
Frontier Airlines' new GoWild pass offers unlimited flights for $599
A Frontier Airlines plane landing on a runway.
A new Harry Potter-themed land is opening in the Middle East
Daniel Radcliffe, left, and Emma Watson in a scene
Road trip essentials for better Thanksgiving travel
These 16 products will make your family road trip
Kids as young as 5 can fly alone on most airlines. Here's how it works
Most U.S. airlines will let kids as young as 5 tra
Millions will hit the road over Thanksgiving, and face record-high...
Woman refueling her car at a gas station.
10 holiday train rides guaranteed to get you in the Christmas spirit
TK
TSA checkpoint tips to brighten holiday travel
CHICAGO, IL - MAY 16:  Passengers at O'Hare Intern
The world's smallest country actually exists within a large city
1. Vatican City     • 2020 population:  809     •
click here
 

Problem viewing email? View in browser

Unsubscribe Manage Newsletters Terms of Service Privacy Policy/Your California Privacy Rights Privacy Notice Do Not Sell My Info/Cookie Policy Feedback

No comments:

Post a Comment