Yes, social media is susceptible to groupthink. But if the TikTok moms posting 'Same, Lindsay' really mean it, they should log off and seek help.
|
|
Like Lindsay Clancy, I knew something was wrong, but my words weren't enough to receive the health care I so desperately needed.
|
|
|
|
Sure as day follows night, President Donald Trump will turn on his own Republican Party before the Nov. 3 midterm elections.
|
|
|
|
Secretary of Defense Pete Hegseth said he forced Scouting America, formerly Boy Scouts, to purge 'an insidious, radical, woke ideology.' I sued.
|
|
|
|
Target pulled a Halloween costume after people pointed out it evoked images of minstrel shows. It shouldn't have happened in the first place.
|
|
|
|
The way toward a society in which ignorant people don't unwittingly attempt to make money off of racist imagery is not through more DEI. It's simpler.
|
|
|
|
Clarence B. Jones helped Martin Luther King write his 'I Have a Dream' speech. On this 63rd anniversary of the March on Washington, I'm honoring him.
|
|
|
|
President Donald Trump has made anti-Muslim prejudice a major part of his campaigning since he ran for president in 2016. Now we're getting a retread.
|
|
|
|
Yale Law grad. Supreme Court clerk. Devoted wife. Progressives still can't handle second lady Usha Vance – and their latest attacks prove it.
|
|
|
|
I was a police officer. Tools to prevent domestic violence involving law enforcement already exist. But we've let them fall apart.
|
|
|
|
|
|
All of the headlines, none of the chaos.
|
Learn daily with The Excerpt,
a podcast from USA TODAY.
|
|
|
|
|
|
Sign up for the news you want
|
Exclusive newsletters are part of your subscription, don’t miss out! We’re always working to add benefits for subscribers like you.
|
|
|
|
|
|
No comments:
Post a Comment